Clubs and schools certified by the FRENCH FEDERATION OF SURFING
Commit to respecting quality criteria.
- Premises adapted to the reception of the public: changing rooms, toilets, showers, …
- Opening hours based on audience attendance.
- Practical information available to members: prices, licenses, calendar of sporting events, etc.
- Licensing / federal insurance.
- Provided by state-certified instructors
- Diplomas displayed in the Club or School premises.
- Awareness of environmental protection.
- Taking into account the different types of audiences
- Constitution of homogeneous groups.
- Choice of site adapted to the level of students and sea conditions.
- Progression of educational exercises offered by “L’Ecole Française de Surf”
- Issuance of Surf and Bodyboard “Passports”.
- Individualized interventions and demonstrations offered by the instructors.
- Knowledge of the sea and waves to gradually gain autonomy in practice.
- Equipment (combination, leashs, boards, …) in good condition, without dangerous roughness or sharp edges.
- Material adapted to the level of the students.
- Compliance with the rules of hygiene for insulated equipment.
Compliance with Safety Rules
- 8 students maximum per instructor.
- Students equipped with colored lycras.
- Information on the rules of priority and conviviality in the practice of Surfing.
- Intervention and first aid equipment near the monitor.
- Lessons immediately suspended in the event of a thunderstorm.